The chief processor of personal data of the online store pro.dcolor.ee is ID Color OÜ, registry code 14613686,
address Gonsiori 17-4, 10124 Tallinn, ESTONIA, phone +372 50 25 133 and e-mail email@example.com.
The personal data collected are processed for the following purposes:
- personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods;
- purchase history data (purchase date, goods, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyze customer preferences;
- the bank account number is used to return payments to the customer;
- personal data, such as e-mail, telephone number and customer name, is processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support);
- the IP address or other network identifiers of the online store user are processed in order to provide the online store as an information society service and to compile online usage statistics.
- personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded with the customer;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfil a legal obligation (eg accounting and settlement of consumer disputes).
Recipients to whom personal data are transmitted:
- personal data is transmitted to the online store’s customer support for managing purchases and purchase history and resolving customer problems;
- the name, telephone number and e-mail address are forwarded to the transport service provider chosen by the customer;
- in the case of goods delivered by courier, in addition to the contact details, the customer’s address is also provided;
- if the online store is accounted for by a service provider, personal data will be transferred to the service provider for accounting purposes;
- personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if necessary to ensure the online store or data hosting functionality.
Security and access to data:
- personal data is stored on the servers of Zone Media OÜ, which are located in the territory of a Member State of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to US companies that are affiliated with the Privacy Shield framework;
- the employees of the online store have access to personal data, who can access personal data in order to resolve technical issues related to the use of the online store and to provide customer support services;
- the Online Store implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure;
- the transfer of personal data to the authorised processors of the online store (eg transport service provider and data hosting) takes place on the basis of agreements concluded with the online store and the authorised processors. Authorized processors are required to ensure appropriate safeguards for the processing of personal data;
- the authorized processors of personal data of the pro.idcolor.ee online store are Maksekeskus AS, AS Eesti Post (Omniva) and Zone Media OÜ.
Access to and correction of personal data
Personal data can be accessed and corrections made to the user profile of the online store.
Withdrawal of consent
The customer has the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data by notifying customer support by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- upon closing the customer account of the online store, personal data will be deleted, unless such data needs to be kept for accounting or for resolving consumer disputes;
- in the case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be kept until the claim is fulfilled or the limitation period expires;
- personal data required for accounting purposes will be kept for seven years.
To delete personal data, contact customer support by e-mail (email@example.com). A request for erasure shall be answered no later than one month and the period for erasure shall be specified.
A request for the transfer of personal data submitted by e-mail will be answered within a month at the latest. Customer support identifies and notifies you of personal information that is subject to transfer.
Direct marketing announcements
The e-mail address will be used to send direct marketing communications if the customer has given their consent. If the customer does not want to receive direct sales notifications, the corresponding reference must be selected in the footer of the e-mail or contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following cookies are used in the e-shop:
- session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable the use of the e-shop;
- persistent cookies, the purpose of which is to remember the customer’s choices in the e-shop;
- third-party analysis cookies aimed at optimizing marketing communications.
The customer may delete and/or block cookies stored on their devices by changing the corresponding settings in their web browser. If cookies are not used, the e-shop may not work as planned and/or some functionalities may not be available to the customer.
ID Color OÜ,
Gonsiori 17-4, 10124 Tallinn, ESTONIA
Registry Code : 14613686
Phone: +372 50 25 133